Answer the following riddles:
- 1. A man is replacing a wheel on his car, when he accidentally drops the four nuts used to hold the wheel on the car. They fall into a deep drain, irretrievably lost. A passing girl offers him a solution that enables him to drive home. What is it?
- 2. Two Russians walk down a street in Moscow. One Russian is the father of the other Russian’s son. How are they related?
- 3. What occurs once in June, once in July and twice in August?
- 4. Six drinking glasses stand in a row, with the first three full of water and the next three empty. By handling and moving only one glass at a time, how can you arrange the six glasses so that no full glass stands next to another full glass, and no empty glass stands next to another empty glass? What is the minimum number of moves to solve this puzzle?
- 1.Give him the bolts from her spare tire or use sticks that barely fit and wedge them into the spaces very tightly
- 2. Wife or Partner to eachother. They are both parents to the same son.
- 3. The letter U!
- 4. Pour cup number 2 into cup number 5. Put cup number 2 back where it came from.