Using InDesign, design a 8-page brochure for a fictitious travel agent.
- The size of the brochure should be A5 (when it is folded).
- Design the brochure in full colour.
- Use fake body copy, but create sensible headings.
- Use titles, headings and images of your choice.
- Be sure to pay attention to:
- Choice of type
- Choice of imagery
- Use of layout and grid to communicate the content
Good practice in InDesign! I chose not to spend more time with it and rather start paying attention to CA03, so there are of course a lot of things that could have been adjusted and added. But I am pleased with typography and colours.