10 new questions
11. What is the size of your company?
12. What will be the primary goals of the new site? (Engage, Inform, Sell)
13. Do you have any existing logo?
14. What need or business goals do you have for your website that aren’t being met by the current version?
15. How will you measure success?
16. What image, look, or feel do you want your brand’s website to portray?
17. How much traffic are you anticipating?
18. What is the most important information your site must relay to the user, especially on the home page?
19. Where is the website content coming from?
20. What main keyword words/ phrases would you like to use to make it easier for people to find your website via search engines?
10 final brief questions
- Do you have any existing logo?
2. What image, look, or feel do you want your brand’s website to portray?
3. Who will be responsible for maintaining the website? Will the person have the time and skills to do so?
4. Where is the website content coming from?
5. Do you have any colour preferences? What should the look and feel for the website be?
6. Who will be the contact person for this project?
7. What do you NOT want on your site in terms of text, content, colour and graphic elements?
8. What features should be used on your website? (This includes things like contact forms, pictures, videos, etc.)
9. What is your deadline for completing the site? How big is the budget?
10. What will be the primary goals of the new site? (Engage, Inform, Sell)