- Do you have any existing logo? No (If not, would you like one made?) Yes
2. What image, look, or feel do you want your brand’s website to portray? Warm, Vibrant, Bold, Instinctive, Honest, Welcoming
3. Who will be responsible for maintaining the website? Will the person have the time and skills to do so? Shay aka myself. Skills are beginner.
4. Where is the website content coming from? Shay aka myself.
5. Do you have any colour preferences? What should the look and feel for the website be? Warm and inviting tones. Bold yet welcoming.
6. Who will be the contact person for this project? Shay
7. What do you NOT want on your site in terms of text, content, colour and graphic elements? No bright blue, green, purple. Not tacky. Not too mainstream or minimalist looking. Interesting color tones, funky fonts and expression.
8. What features should be used on your website? (This includes things like contact forms, pictures, videos, etc.) Pictures, descriptions, contact info, email newsletter.
9. What is your deadline for completing the site? How big is the budget? Deadline is March 2021.
10. What will be the primary goals of the new site? (Engage, Inform, Sell) Inform potential clients/employers of my work, prices, and availability.